Thursday 11 October 2012

Men I find seeeeeeeexy....

Er...its quite a mixed bag...
I've blown them up extra large so we can appreciate their beauty...
Tyler Hoechlin -best known for his role in Road to Perdition and the recent Teen Wolf. I go like a gooey teenager when I watch Teen Wolf... Dark, moody, half man, half wolf...grrrrr..... take a bite out of me any day sexy man!!!
Eddie Redmayne where have you been all my life? I only discovered you about a month ago...you are one beautiful boy...So English looking and tall and with eyes you could drown in that are so sincere and intelligent...your youthful, slightly parted lips...I would so like to kiss....
Hey Bradley Cooper! You were fc*kin' fit in The A-Team can I please tell you? Made my long haul flight more than bearable...even if the film wasn't anything major! Why can't I find any hi-res photos of you with your shirt off from that movie...Damn! You've got a brilliant twinkle in your eye and delicious stubble and hair to run your hands through...And the perfect American teeth don't do you no harm either...
Mr Serious Don Draper...or really known as Jon Hamm. Please don't smile, it ruins the effect. Stay oh-so-serious. Look grumpy, unimpressed and behave impatiently...It scares a woman a little but also excites her...you're a mountain of a challenge and with 'Don't fc*k with me' eyes like that I quiver at the bottom...
...but we all like challenges...
Can't forget Mr Pitt...particularly for his performance in Chuck Palahniuk'Fight Club. Total maniac full of charisma and with a torso so hot there would be no point running an ice-cube over it....liquid in seconds. Would happily swap places with Helena Bonham Carter in that movie....lucky biatch!
Jeff Goldblum, best known for his role in The Fly (kinda gross)...but sexy as hell in Jurassic Park. I don't know why he gets me...those dark brown eyes, the winning smile...put a pair of black framed glasses on him and he's got the geek-chic look going...his smooth American voice as he flirts with Laura Dern and casts little droplets of water over her hand...yes, oh yes, yes please!
Bill Pullman - again not the most conventional of choices but I grew up when blockbusters like Sleepless in Seattle, Independence Day and While You Were Sleeping were popular. He plays reliable, intelligent, solid, sometimes geeky characters...and well...you know I like the geek aspect...
The one and only Sean Connery, the smooth, sophisticated gentleman, the double 007 agent as James Bond, the Scot...do I really have to explain this one?! He has a licence to kill....!!! And yes, I actually preferred him as he has aged...Why do men age so beautifully?! Like expensive wines...
Tyrion Lannister  (Peter Dinklage)- some of my male friends looked a bit shocked when I reveal this fancy. He is a dwarf but that doesn't mean he can't be sexy?! The character of Tyrion Lannister is noble and charismatic and intelligent all the whilst being surrounded by the blood thirsty and the wicked or stupid. He shines in Game of Thrones. My favourite character by miles.... Pray he doesn't meet a bad end in a series where anyone can die.
Tom Selleck - check out that tash! I love you Tom Selleck. I watched you growing up in Three Men and a Baby and then Three Men and a Little Lady...I've always had a thing about facial hair (clearly daddy issues - my father has a beard and moustache)...maybe you were my first attraction for all I know because you reminded me of my dad?!!! That's Freudian for you....
'I even love your liver mouse!!!!'
Han Solo  (Harrison Ford) - just look at him. Look a Leia wanting him...He's sooo brave and dashing. He's got that edge and like Don Draper, he's got a little bit of that crankiness. There was once a boy down my road who reminded me a little of Han Solo and boy did I have a crush on him...Lush...totally lush...My favourite scene from Empire Strikes Back is when he gets incased in carbonite and bids Leia goodbye...Slight touch of arrogance there when she tells him she loves him and he simply says: 
'I know.' 
Makes you love him even more....

The one and only...Mr Sex God himself with that voice and his way with words...those slightly devilish eyebrows....Christian Slater was always a massive pin up on my wall as a teen. Heathers, Pump Up the Volume...even Interview with a Vampire...I was one hell of a fan. As Kristy Swanson said in the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer
'All I wanna do is graduate from high school, move to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die"  
We couldn't agree more with her back then....
And finally...the Swayze....RIP. I even know straight men who have man-crushes on him. Forever immortalised in Dirty Dancing but also strongly remembered for his role in Ghost. Once voted 'The Sexiest Man Alive'... The man could dance and move his body and that is SEXY. Men, take note! He was also genuinely dedicated to his wife and from all accounts a lovely man... Bless him and his sexiness...
'Nobody puts Baby in a Corner!' 
Rightly said...

So there you have it...I hope I haven't forgotten anyone! 
What do you think? 
Who are your top sexy men? 
Do tell...!

No comments:

Post a Comment